AEC SOCIETY GAZETTE ISSUE 102, DECEMBER 2010
52pp plus 4pp colour cover.
Front cover: 1939 AEC Mammoth Major Mk II AFX790 owned by David Hoare seen in the hills between Brough and Kirkby Stephen in March 2008. (Jonathan Pye). Contents of this issue include:
- Change of editor - this issue compiled by the AEC Society Committee.
- Minutes from the 2010 Annual General Meeting.
- 1966 Carabus Mk II article from Maurice Bateman.
- Mammoth Minor data sheet.
- Farewell to Redhill Road.
- BRS AECs in Scotland by Jim Read.
- Readers'Letters from Gyles Carpenter, Peter Fryer, Michael Schaeffer, Frank Moloney, and Ron Moore.
- Six new members join the Society.